Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Historical Marker--Take Three

OK. The water around your humble blogger is very red now. Things might be happening a little quicker than planned (June). An assassin is on a mission to take me out, and tomorrow he will (according to everyone) take his shot. This takes some courage. He might decide to wait.

Well, "Something Else" is not ready. I need a couple more months, but the first review was very good. If you haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about, that's ok. Let's just say I'm working on a book of a certain kind.

A lot of you are in it.

If fired tomorrow, it will be a career first. I'll live. This is primarily the result of physics. I don't even take it personally and knew it was coming.

When I am no longer employed with the current employer and shift to what's next (yes, my cheese has been moved enough that notion of new cheese is not new) anonymity becomes unnecessary. Will keep x4mr, but I will update my profile to include my real name.

1 Comments:

Blogger x4mr said...

Sirocco,

You have my word that the full story will be delivered. I am past the point of turning back.

Based on initial feedback and your posts at this blog and others, I think you will really enjoy the material. After it's posted, I would most appreciate hearing your reaction.

I am able to make the following promise. You will not have to wait until August.

2/15/2007 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE