Thursday, February 07, 2008

Twenty First Century Education



Thanks to Michael Bryan for posting this video. I stole the embed code outright. I don't think he'll be upset.

I'm up late working on a paper due Friday. I have never worked so hard on a single paper. Something Else was a lot of work, but on an effort per page, this sets a new record. I'll post a link to it as a pdf. Those having any interest can have a taste of what I REALLY do.

By the way, the paper is about education.

The title: Students as Resources: The Influence of State Appropriations on Public Higher Education Pricing Policies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Sen. Tim Bee couldn't see fit to show up for UA Night in Phoenix yesterday. Guess he's too busy campaigning to attend an event held for legislators to showcase the UA's best. Pitiful.

2/07/2008 12:08 PM  
Blogger Sirocco said...

I look forward to reading the paper.

2/07/2008 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE