Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lipstick on a Pig

I recently discovered Robert Stein's blog that articulates better than I could the bankruptcy of Rove's machinery and moral ruin. Let's face it, Rove and Joseph Goebbels are the same. They think the same, taste the same, and feel the same lack of regard for the blood they shed.

Karl Rove and Joseph Goebbels are the same person. They are identical sub-human demons that exist to forward malignant, brutal, unrestrained exploitation of a population to forward the most evil of ends.

The mission of the GOP is clear. Enslave the masses at slave wages to pad the pockets of the millionaire elite. Screw the poor for every possible penny that can be squeezed. If a single red cent is left in their pockets, the carnage is not complete.

Lord Cheney and his loyal subjects should own everything. The rest of us get NOTHING, own nothing, and live under the rule of the Cheney empire with no property and no assets, utter slaves to the system.

OF COURSE the above rant is hyper-rhetoric and exaggerates.

The question is how much it exaggerates.

5 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

Robert Stein has an interesting blog. You should link to it, x4mr.

8/19/2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Sirocco said...

I don't know if I would say they Goebbels and Rove are the same. Ultimately, Goebbels contributed to the executions of millions of people.

Rove has been terrible, but he hasn't gone that far, or close to it.

I generally prefer to leave the lurid Nazi comparisons to conservatives.

8/19/2007 9:28 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

I'm wondering about the pig. Did you choose the pig analogy because Karl Rove resembles Elmer Fudd, x4mr?

8/19/2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Make that Porky Pig. (I haven't watched cartoons for a long, long time.)

8/19/2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Liza,

I must give credit to the blog I referenced. At your suggestion, I did add his place to my blogroll.

Rove and Cheney are swine distilled, or rather, a certain semantic implied by "swine."

Real pigs are far more noble and worthy of respect.

8/19/2007 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE