SOMETHING ELSE - The Publication
Tucson, Arizona. 07/07/07 has arrived, and I keep my promises. Something Else, a story about a unique training institute in Tucson, Arizona and one packed full of economic development and the associated political potpourri, is now available for all who are interested. After careful consideration, I reached the conclusion that duplicating all of the content word for word at the blog when it is already posted at the Web site makes no sense and consumes unnecessary resources.
The mathematics background I have compels at least some efficiency. I chose to post just one time featuring links to all of the chapters. Real austerity would have just one link to the home page or the introduction.
The document is not fixed and will evolve.
1. I am solely responsible for the document. No one else was involved. No one on the SAIAT board, staff, or any of SAIAT's customers or suppliers had any involvement or knowledge of this document or its publication. The buck started and stops with your humble blogger. For better or worse, I am 100 percent accountable and fully responsible for the document.
2. I have no desire to misrepresent reality. As I say in the introduction, any reader can post a comment or send me an email correcting any errors.
3. I have no desire to act unethically. If you think I have done something wrong or inappropriate, I request you have the courage to say so and support your assertion. I am serious.
Finally, consider that Something Else is not about its content. It’s about something else.
1. Recipe for a Fiasco
2. Perspectives Promising Nothing Very Cheerful
3. A New Reality
4. Null to Void
6. A Functioning Board of Directors
7. Blindness, Vision, and Sheer Terror
8. Viability and a Future
10. Board Games
12. You're Bleeding Again
13. Dead Man Walking
14. Guardian Angel
15. Workforce Development in the 21st Century
All feedback is welcome.