Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Suspected Darkness Grows Darker

Well, your humble blogger discovered some solid documentation involving contracts and signatures that says nothing good. There is nastiness afoot, nastiness that will be fully presented in a few months.

This is not fiction. These words involve blood and bone, real lives and livelihoods, and suffering that is not fake. This week a woman with a one month old baby is going to learn that she has no job, and very soon, no health insurance for herself or her first born son.

An innocent person through no fault of her own is going to be thrown into the street this week. I am the lucky one that gets to do it, while the jerks responsible sit comfortably in their fancy offices and think they are helping this community.

I have a thing about betrayal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I think I understand this. Oh my God.

You are time stamping posts to be referenced in the future by the document you will later publish. This post about the termination and your discovery of some documentation will be a hyperlink in the later content.

Holy Shit! By posting comments here, we in fact become part of the later document as linked content.

You have markers dating back for months. You can link back to all of this in any future material.

How can you link to pdf's? Oh, I just figured that out, too.

Oh my God. I think I understand this.

Seriously, how can you know who I am?

4/11/2007 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sirocco,

Thank you but I intentionally post from anonymous, random computers in the University of Arizona learning center that have non distinct ip addresses that look like dhcp.###.arizona.edu and nothing can connect my identity to a machine.

x4mr might just be playing with me. I know this guy, and messing with my head would fit his behavioral profile. If he does indeed know exactly who I am, I think I tagged myself by saying I knew his daughter.

4/11/2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Anon,

You see a lot, doctor, and so do I.

Actually, it is my vast network of live video feeds planted throughout Southern Arizona.

I am watching you right now. You are wearing brown shorts, sandals, and a U of A T-shirt, seated at a computer, surfing news sites.

I imagine at some point you will check this blog, read this comment, and jump out of your seat, looking all over the place for a camera, which you will not find, while all of the folks around you start wondering, "What's the deal with this guy?"

4/11/2007 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE #@$#@??!!!!!!

You work at least 20 minutes from campus, even longer if there is traffic. How in the hell could you possibly know what I am wearing?

You are creepy.

4/11/2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Anon,

Not to worry and relax. All I did was make a simple phone call and ask what you were wearing. That you were in the computer center was just a guess.

If I had access to ultra fancy video feeds all over the place, I can promise that I would not be watching you.

4/11/2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE