Monday, March 29, 2010

Flower - The Distinction

What is the essence of a flower? By their nature, what do they do?

THEY ATTRACT.

Biology involves a fundamental mix of attracting and being attracted, desiring and being desirable, the pleasure of taking and being taken. Flowers desire the bee, but more than that, flowers desire the bee's desire. They are successful. The bees become honey.

Rania is gifted and beautiful. Heterosexual males who see her dance in person divide their lives into two chapters: 1) before seeing her and 2) after. Those in the know notice the use of the hands and arms, the long hair, the facial expressions, the bare feet. Astronauts who see her dance up close forget they've been in space.

You do get that biologically speaking women are flowers men are most eager to pollinate.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Navigator said...

The Sunday paper has a killer Rob O'Dell Cloth story naming top players by name, the same names you have written about, and you're blogging about a belly dancer!

3/29/2010 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Observer said...

Ha! Hilarious. Of course x4mr knows about the O'Dell story! Oh, God. Ha!

I have a theory (and it is only a theory) that O'Dell and x4mr may in fact know each other. Remember back in Spring 2008 when x4mr started the TIF for TAT series?

I don't have the link, but if you can find what O'Dell wrote later that year, it is amazing. I'm not saying O'Dell copied anything, but it is feasible x4mr gave some people (O'Dell's boss, for all I know) some ideas that helped lead to such items in the press.

I also find it interesting that O'Dell stalker guy also has it in for x4mr.

Belly dancing!!

I've noticed how incredibly predictable most of the blogs are. You watch the news, and you can practically write their blogs for them.

No one can say that about here.

3/29/2010 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Kentucky, x4mr.

Yes, we're starting to read you. I just finished "Something Else."

Remarkable.

You've bought a great house. I know Sara (she gave you the keys) who lived there for a long time. Her husband died a couple years ago, and now she's moving on.

From what you wrote, I bet you spent months gunning for Nutwood, Covington, and maybe Wakefield, and then saw this house. You got a better deal than you know. For tax reasons (write off), she offered the house at a phenomenal price. You were the one fast and sharp enough to pounce.

Congratulations.

3/29/2010 8:54 PM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Sara did mention the taxes, and yes it was a great deal. Covington is too expensive, but you are right about Nutwood.

You are the second person in KY to read "Something Else." (The first was someone in my office.) My email is at my profile.

Of course I saw the O'Dell story, but what was there for me to add? When it comes to Cloth, I have already posted what I have to say.

Unless I think of a funny story (taco truck) or some other event triggers a comment, my part in the Clothiverse is pretty much over.

O'Dell's role is ongoing, and it's safe to say Tucson has plenty to keep him busy for awhile.

3/30/2010 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE