Saturday, September 01, 2007

Crossing a Line

At the risk of irritating my dear readers, I have just deleted a story posted last night about local politics. I have some insider information, but valued reader Liza submitted a comment sufficiently compelling for me to pull the story. I don't pull stories lightly, and the event is a first, but after some consideration and trusting my gut taking her remark into account, I'll consider that I crossed a line.

The story is deleted, but I will post her comment verbatim:

Liza said:
Dang, x4mr, there is something I'm going to have to explain to you. I was hoping I wouldn't have to. Maybe later...

She will have to either comment here in terms that don't cross the line, or she can email me using some yahoo or hotmail account, but I want that explanation, Liza. Perhaps the line crossed involved the fact that I was giving people a head's up that they were about to lose their jobs. Perhaps the line crossed involved the magnitude of the projection.

For a short time, the first few lines of the story can be seen at the blogrolls, but within a few hours, it will be gone.

Either by email or comment, Liza, I'm very interested in what you have to say.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

What I have to explain to you is not about Tucson or local politics or incompetent bureaucrats. It is about you. I started to post it recently at "One Out of Seven" and a couple of other times, but it's difficult for me to write given my writing limitations. Maybe tonight.

Go ahead and put back your post. It was good.

9/01/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger x4mr said...

You do realize you now have me even more curious.

9/01/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Yeah, I was hoping I would never have to write this because it is somewhat beyond my writing ability. I'll try. Actually, I've started.

It's not what you might think. I live on planet Earth, and I am spiritually challenged.

9/01/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger x4mr said...

We are all spiritually challenged.

Some choose to develop a deeper understanding of the terror of the situation.

Why? Because it's there.

I am very eager to read what you write.

9/01/2007 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Scarlett Letter said...

So is the post/story back up?
This is a bit of a c***-tease.
We're all adults.

9/04/2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Yes. The next one.

9/04/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE